Find Out What IT Training is Right for You and Your Company
The Interface Organizational Assessment is a powerful way for IT managers to gain insight and monitor strengths and identify potential gaps in individuals, teams and organizations.
Interface Organizational assessment
As an IT Manager, you know what projects lay ahead and you know the technology deployments scheduled for the future. You know what human resources you have available to complete those tasks and many times you even know what knowledge your employees need in order to be successful.
- Do you know what your employees know?
- Are you able to identify skill gaps that exist in your talent pool and where you can provide training to acquire new skills?
- Are you able to pinpoint current employees who are capable of filling skill gaps, saving you time and money?
- Are you struggling to justify an amount for training in your budget projections?
The Interface Organizational Assessment is a powerful way for IT managers to gain insight and monitor strengths and identify potential gaps in individual employees, departmental teams and the organization as a whole. This will allow you to prepare for changes, complete projects and provide insight into what knowledge your employees need in order to be successful.
The assessment starts with a quick interview with the IT Manager. In this first meeting, we will discuss the organizational structure and relative relationships within the team. We will discuss current technologies in use and future technology deployments facing the team. Finally we will discuss the level to which the team will be required to master the technology.
Based on the information gathered in this meeting, the custom web-based assessment is created, login information is communicated to each employee and the process is launched.
Throughout the assessment process, communication back to the manager is maintained highlighting the team’s progress up until the agreed end date. When the team has completed the assessment, the results are compiled and another meeting is scheduled with the manager.
The Interface Organizational Assessment gives managers:
- A 360 degree view of their employee’s skills and helps plan and track knowledge transfer activities
- The ability to align learning requirements to business needs
- A mechanism to monitor strengths and identify potential gaps in your employees, teams and the organization as a whole to prepare for changes
- A process flexible enough to change with your business, while allowing you to project training plans and associated costs for each of your employees.
During the review meeting, raw scores are validated and the level of technology mastery is revisited. Based upon the identified skill gaps and additional input from the IT Manager, individual learning plans are then developed for the team, packaged and delivered for implementation.