Interface // "We Care" Culture
The needs of our student always come first
We offer award-winning learning processes delivered by proven instructors in a hands on environment loaded with the "best of everything" in hardware software and infrastructure.
quality training is our top priority
At Interface our standards for quality are based entirely on what is best for the student. We believe that if we can offer the very finest technical training possible our students will come back again and again. And they do come back. And they tell their friends as well. In return we continue to improve our training every single day. We offer award-winning learning processes delivered by proven instructors in a hands on environment loaded with the "best of everything" in hardware software and infrastructure. Our students don't just "hear it". They actually "do it". The result? Spectacular knowledge transfer and real-world mastery -- not just a list of features benefits and passing test scores. That's why Interface Technical Training has been one of the top training centers in the entire country for over a decade.
Top 10 Reasons Customers Love Interface
With a roster of clients including enterprise organizations such as American Express, Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle and Wells Fargo, there are many reasons people attend training at Interface - here are a few of the common ones:
- The best training facility: 11 state-of-the-art classrooms in our 20,000 sq ft facility. We're the largest corporate technical training provider in Arizona.
- Interface is the only Managed Gold Partner for Microsoft Learning Solutions in Arizona. We have a close working relationship with Microsoft and have continually demonstrated "the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies."
- Interface is a Cisco Learning Partner: Less than 20 companies in the USA have qualified as a Cisco Learning Partner. You'll learn from our certified CCIE instructors, on the latest hardware, with the latest Cisco learning content. You can also redeem Cisco Learning Credits with us.
- Our Instructors are consistently rated at the very top in the industry: All experienced trainers, they're invited to speak at conferences, user groups and top-tier universities.
- Industry recognition : Our staff instructors include two Microsoft MVPs (Most Valuable Professionals) and the Microsoft Regional Director for the Southwest
- Teach it? We wrote the book on it: Our instructors have written, edited and contributed to dozens of books on advanced IT topics.
- Hands-on with the best equipment : Whatever's right for the class - that's what you'll use in the class.
- Experienced, non-commissioned sales consultants : Their job is to put the right people in the right class.
- Cancellation Guarantee: If any of your classes do not run as scheduled,we’ll give you an additional class at NO CHARGE (See Satisfaction Guarantee for details)
- One year retake privilege on open enrollment classes at NO CHARGE: Courseware not included. If the original courseware is revised, it’s the responsibility of the student to purchase any updated material. (Subject to space available in the class.)