In my last Windows 10 blog I had just installed the operating system using an ‘in place upgrade’ from Windows 8.1. Several of the desktop features appear to be residue from Lenovo and my Windows 8.1 environment, although there is … Continue Reading
- Over thirty (30) years as an IT Professional in the role of DBA, Product Manager, Database System Consultant, Software Development Manager, Database Systems Technical Support Manager and Technical Instructor
- Instructor specialization includes SQL Server (Programming, Administration and Data Warehousing) including SQL Query Optimization, Index Tuning, System Tuning, Security Administration, SSIS Package Design, Star Schema Design and Multidimensional Cube Design. SQL Language/Query Design and Development
- Managed the development of the first parallel relational database system on Unix
- Provided product support during the implementation of one of the largest data warehouses
- Vendor representative on the ANSI SQL committee during development of the ANSI SQL-92 standard and SQL Access Group that standardized database interoperability protocols
“Does it matter which wireless adapter is in my new laptop?” I get this question whenever a coworker or friend is buying a new laptop. My first answer is that it depends on what they want to do with it. … Continue Reading
The post Accessing Advanced Wireless Settings for Intel Wireless Adapters appeared first on Interface Technical Training – Blogs.
You probably already know that each network interface card (NIC) on a network must have a media access control (MAC) address. Each address must be unique to the network, and should be globally unique. However, you might have the need … Continue Reading
The post Changing Your MAC Address With Intel Drivers in Windows appeared first on Interface Technical Training – Blogs.