Scenario: Corporate policy states that sales employees should not be storing customer credit card information especially credit card numbers on the file servers. As the administrator of the file sever you have been tasked with locating any files that have … Continue Reading
MCSA, MCSE, MCT, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+, US Navy Master Training Specialist Basic and Advanced Electronics
- Twenty years as an IT Professional in the role of Network Administrator and Technical Instructor
- Instructor specialization includes CompTIA A+, Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000
- Experience includes proficiency with Network Administration, Computer Repair and Configuration, Network Operating System Implementation and Network Infrastructure
- Program Lead for the TechTrax Career Program at InterfaceTT and was responsible for curriculum and exam development as well as ensuring the success of the career changer students
- Rio Salado Community College Adjunct Faculty Member of the Year (2001)
The #Cisco Admin's guide to remembering #OSPF details - http://t.co/1GEXs9PUOE
Have you ever had bogus name resolution data in your #DNS cache? Here's a quick way to purge the cache in #Windows. http://t.co/9uK84YPyYA
Not sure which version of #Windows 8 is for you? http://t.co/RIfeBlYBcp #WIN8
Using File Server Resource Manager (FSRM) to Locate and Classify Sensitive Data such as Credit Card Numbers Stored Inside of Documents
Within the operating system there is a delay from when the screen saver activates and the system actually locks the display requiring you to enter a password to continue working. This period of time is known as the screen saver … Continue Reading
The post Using Regedit.exe to Modify the Screen Saver Grace Period Locally appeared first on Interface Technical Training – Blogs.
If you are getting the following error when attempting to start a Virtual Machine (VM) in Hyper-V, Virtualization may either be not enabled in BIOS or Hypervisor was not started during your computer start up. Recently after configuring a computer … Continue Reading
The post Enabling Hypervisor to auto start in the Boot Configuration Database (BCD) appeared first on Interface Technical Training – Blogs.