ICND2 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part2 v2
New ICND2 v2.0 curriculum for CCNA Routing and Switching. Learn the skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium enterprise network and for Cisco Associate-Level Certification in this 5-day course. ICND2 v2.0 is frequently available in Phoenix and online with with Remote Live™
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v2.0 course provides entry-level network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium enterprise network.
ICND2 v2.0 focuses on understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, configuring EIGRP and Multiarea OSPF for both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding Wide Area Network technologies, and becoming familiar with device management and Cisco licensing.
This course is for individuals who are currently or desire to become a Cisco Network Administrator.
For those desiring certification, the course maps to the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification.
Job roles can include: entry-level network engineer, network administrator, network support technician, and help desk technician.
Before attending this course, students should have successfully completed CCNA215: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part1 v2 or have equivalent work experience.
Students should also the recommended knowledge and skills:
- Understand network fundamentals
- Implement Local Area Networks
- Implement Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Implement WAN connectivity
- Implement basic IPv6 connectivity
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, support VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot Multiarea OSPF in IPv4 environment, and configure Multiarea OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions and components of a WAN
- Describe SNMP, Syslog and Netflow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images and licensing
Module 1: Review
Module 2: Implementing Scalable Medium-sized Networks
Module 3: Troubleshooting BAsic Connectivity
Module 4: Implementing an EIGRP-based Solution
Module 5: Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF-Based solution
Module 6: Wide Area Networks
Module 7: Network Device Management
Module 8: ICND2 Superlab