Jason Yoder is a lifelong technology enthusiast, a Microsoft Certified Trainer, and a Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy. Jason holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science degree as well as high level Microsoft certifications on all operating systems from Windows NT 4 to Windows Server 2012. Jason started his career in 1997 as the Technology Coordinator for a public system in Indiana. He then moved to a regional engineering company in Indianapolis and helped to take them to both a national and international level. As a Chief Information System Technician in the United States Navy, Jason works to improve naval computer systems and to train junior Sailors to become IT Professionals.
Jason specializes in delivering training for Windows PowerShell, Server, and Client. His clients span public, private, government, and military organizations and has delivered training in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North America. He is also a technical reviewer for Microsoft’s official training on Windows PowerShell and the moderator for the Active Directory forums on PowerShell.com.
- PowerShell, Windows Server, Windows 7 & 10
- Over 240 classes delivered.
- Trained over 2000 students
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Technical reviewer for Microsoft’s PowerShell official training curriculum
- Moderator for the Active Directory forums on PowerShell.com
- Author of Advanced Windows PowerShell Scripting video training series with O’Reilly Media
- Speaker at PowerShell conferences in North America, Europe and Asia
- Chief Information System Technician, United States Navy
"Highest scores all the way around. I was impressed with the Instructors recollection of specific real life examples."
Jason Yoder Teaches
10961: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell Training