Microsoft Training Subscription - Round 2
Take as many Microsoft classes as you can from Oct 1 - Mar 31!
Here are the rules:
- Each subscription purchase is good for one person only.
- Subscriptions are non-transferable.
- Classes must be attended between October 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021 (subscription period).
- The registered student may attend only one live class at a time.
- Payment for the subscription must be received prior to first day of class.
- Students already registered in applicable classes during the subscription period may change their registration to a subscription once they pay the full subscription price.
- A full list of classes included in the subscription is listed at www.interfacett.com/microsoft-subscription/.
- Tech Pak Learning Units (LU) can be used to purchase subscriptions. Learning Units will be converted to subscription price.
- Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATV) and Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs) do not apply.
- Audit/Retake privileges still apply for applicable classes.
- Replay video recordings of attended classes will be available to the student for one year.
- Subscriptions cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- List of Microsoft Classes is subject to change. Classes and dates may be added or deleted.