Email Essentials is designed to get you up and running on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Application. In this interactive course, email marketers will gain hands-on experience creating emails, sending and tracking results, managing subscriber data, segmenting data to deliver targeted, relevant messages, and learning automation tools to automate campaigns and daily tasks.
- Data Overview
- What is a Subscriber?
- How to Create Attributes
- How to Create a List
- How to Add Subscribers to a List
- What are the Profile and Subscription Centers?
- What is a Data Extension?
- What are Sendable Data Extensions and Non-Sendable Data Extensions?
- How to Create a Data
How to Import Data into a Data Extension
Contact Builder Overview
- Content Builder Overview
- Uploading Assets into Content Builder
- Content Blocks
- How to Create Static Content
- How to Create Individualized
- Content Blocks Using Personalization Strings, Dynamic Content, and AMPscript
- How to Add Links to Content
- What a Template is and the
- Various Ways to Create One
- How to Create a Template with Locked Content
- How to Specify Specific Content to be Placed in a Content Area in a Template
- How to Create an Email from a Template
- How to Add Multiple Content Blocks to a Single Content Area
- How to Add a Button Content Block
- Content Detective
- Test Send
- Send Flow
- User-Initiated Email
- A/B Testing
- Bounce Mail Management
- Global, Master, and List-Level Unsubscribes
Analyze Your Results
- Tracking Data
- Standard Reports
- Automating Reports
- How to Create Random and Filtered Segments
- How to Create Segments Using Measures
- Refreshing Data
- Query Activity
- Audience Builder Overview
- Data Extract
- File Transfer
- Filter Activity
- Query Activity
- Overview of Email
- Automation Tools
- Welcome Series using Journey Builder
- Triggered Email
- Welcome Series Using Automation Studio
This course is designed for email digital marketers who manage the email channel for their organization. No prior knowledge of the Marketing Cloud is needed.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
What You Will Learn
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Log in to the Marketing Cloud.
- Create an email using our newest application, Content Builder.
- Describe the various ways to store data in the Marketing Cloud.
- Utilize the various import methods to import data to lists and data extensions.
- Describe and use the various testing and sending options within the Marketing Cloud.
- Analyze the results of a send using email tracking and Reports.
- Create filtered or random segments using Drag-and-Drop Segmentation.
- Create filtered segments based on behavioral data (Measures).
- Utilize a query activity to create segment data.
- Create and execute an automation to import data and refresh data.
- Build and automate a welcome series for new subscribers using Playbooks.
- Describe when to use a triggered email send for transactional messages.
- Automate an email drip campaign via Automation Studio.
- Build and automate a welcome series using Journey Builder.