ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Training with Mark Thomas, found only at Interface, is a unique course experience designed to give you a firmly-anchored introduction to ITIL 4.
The course includes the ITIL 4 Foundation exam. There are prep sessions on Day 2 and the morning of Day 3 to get you ready to perform! Students can attend exam prep sessions, and will receive an exam voucher to schedule the exam at their convenience. All you need is a webcam and the ability to download the exam software.
We also include 1 year access to our ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Video Course and Exam Prep so you can be completely prepared for your exam. If you are not planning to take the exam immediately after the course, this is a great way to stay ready!
Mark Thomas brings over 25 years of professional experience, and his background spans leadership roles from Datacenter CIO to Management and IT Consulting. Mark has led large teams in outsourced IT arrangements, conducted PMO, Service Management and governance activities for major project teams, managed enterprise applications implementations and implemented governance processes across multiple industries.
Mark’s areas of expertise include:
- Governance Solution Design, Implementation & Management
- ITIL, CobiT, MOF, ISO20000 Consulting & Training
- Executive, Team, & Client Coaching & Mentoring
- Software Testing and QA
- Project Portfolio Demand Management
- Software Selection & Implementation
- IT Strategy & Business Alignment
- Team Leadership
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
1. Course Introduction
• Overview, objectives, agenda, introductions
• About the exam
• Introduction to ITIL 4
2. Service Management
• Value and co-creation
• Stakeholders in service management
• Products and services
• Service relationships
• Value: outcomes, costs and risks
3. Guiding Principles
• Guiding principles descriptions
4. Service Management Dimensions Overview
• Descriptions of the four dimensions
5. Service Value System
• Service value components
• Organizational considerations
6. Service Value Chain
• Value chain activities
7. ITIL Practices
• General management practices
• Service management practices
• Technical management practices
8. Closing and Exam Preparation
Test preparation session with your instructor. As a remote student you will be receiving an exam voucher to independently schedule your computer-based exam with PEOPLCERT. You will need a webcam and the ability to install software on your computer to successfully take the exam. Your exam voucher will be delivered to you via email towards the end of class.
ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course is for anyone working in IT seeking knowledge in IT Service Management and how to provide business value. Additionally, anyone who is looking to upgrade their ITIL v3 certification and knowledge.
There are no mandatory prerequisites to attend our course.
ITIL 4 is the next evolution of ITIL, providing a practical and flexible transition that allows organizations to adopt the new ways of working required by the modern digital world. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy. You'll gain a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System. This provides a holistic framework which creates value in our increasingly complex, and high-velocity environment.
- Understand the key concepts of service management.
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system.
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices, and details of 7 ITIL practices.
- Prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.