PL-100T00: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
This course will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform. This course may contain a 1-day Applied Workshop that is in preview. This workshop will allow you to practice your App Maker skills by creating an end-to-end solution to solve a problem for a fictitious company. The solution will include a Microsoft Dataverse database, Power Apps canvas app, and Power Automate flows.
Learning Path 1: Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
This Learning Path introduces you to Microsoft Power Platform. Learn the components of Power Platform and the value of using it to create business solutions.
- What is Microsoft Power Platform
- Data Connectors
- Pulling it all together
- Get started with Power Apps
- Power Apps related technologies
Learning Path 2: Create a model-driven app in Power Apps
This Learning Path introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Microsoft Dataverse.
- Introduction to model-driven apps and Microsoft Dataverse
- Get started with Dataverse
- Get started with model-driven apps in Power Apps
- Create and manage columns within a table in Dataverse
- Get started with security roles in Dataverse
- Document and test your Power Apps application
- Get started with Dataverse for Teams
- Build your first app with Dataverse for Teams
Learning Path 3: Create a canvas app in Power Apps
This Learning Path introduces you to canvas Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it. This Learning Path will also focus on how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
- Get started with Power Apps
- Customize a canvas app in Power Apps
- Manage apps in Power Apps
- Navigation in a canvas app in Power Apps
- How to build the UI in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Use and understand Controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
Learning Path 4: Automate a business process using Power Automate
This Learning Path introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
- Get started with Power Automate
- Use the admin center to manage environments and data policies
- Introduction to business process flows with Power Automate
- Create an immersive business process flow in Power Automate
- Introduction to Power Automate security and governance
Learning Path 5: Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
Learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
- Get started with Power BI
- Get data with Power BI Desktop
- Create reports with Power BI and Dataverse for Teams
Learning Path 6: Get started with AI Builder and Power Virtual Agents
This Learning Path helps you build an AI model from the beginning and shows how you can use it in your business without writing a single line of code. This Learning Path also helps you create a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents for Teams.
- Introduction to AI Builder
- Create a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents and Dataverse for Teams