PL-900T00: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
Learn the business value and product capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform. Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard, and automate processes with Power Automate.
Learning Path 1: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
Learn the business value and product capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform. Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Microsoft Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard, automate a process with Power Automate, and build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents
Module 1: Describe the business value of the Microsoft Power Platform
Learn about the components of Microsoft Power Platform, the business value for customers, and how the technology works with other Microsoft products.
- Examine Microsoft Power Platform.
- Describe the business value of the Power Platform.
- Explore connectors in Power Platform.
- Review using Microsoft Dataverse to organize business data.
- Examine how Power Platform works together with Microsoft 365 apps and services.
- Explore solutions using Power Platform Microsoft Teams.
- Describe how Power Platform works with Dynamics 365.
- Describe how Power Platform solutions can consume Azure Services.
- Explore how Power Platform apps work together to create solutions.
Module 2: Identify foundational components of Microsoft Power Platform
Learn about some of the key foundational elements involved in creating Microsoft Power Platform solutions.
- Examine the different Power Platform administrative options available.
- Describe security and governance in Power Platform.
- Explore Microsoft Dataverse and how to use it to build business solutions.
- Examine Power Platform connectors.
Module 3: Describe how to build applications with Microsoft Power Apps
Learn about the value and capabilities of Microsoft Power Apps and ways citizen and professional developers use this technology to build simple applications for their business.
- Examine Power Apps.
- Explore canvas applications.
- Explore model-driven applications.
- Differentiate between canvas and model-driven applications.
- Build a basic canvas app.
- Build a basic model-driven app.
Module 4: Describe building automation with Microsoft Power Automate
Microsoft Power Automate is all about process automation. Power Automate allows anyone with knowledge of the business process to create repeatable flows that when triggered leap into action and perform the process for them.
- Examine the capabilities of Power Automate.
- Explore the different Power Automate apps.
- Examine the components of a cloud flow.
- Examine Power Automate scenarios.
- Build a basic cloud flow.
- Build a basic desktop flow.
- Examine the business value provided by Power Automate.
Module 5: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Power BI
Learn how you can leverage Power BI to easily build reports and dashboards with interactive visualizations and see how other organizations have used this solution to drive business results with actionable insights.
- Describe the business value and features of Power BI.
- Compare and contrast the different components that make up Power BI.
- Describe how to clean and transform data.
- Examine how AI insights help detect anomalies and spot trends.
- Build a basic dashboard.
- Consume Power BI reports and dashboards.
Module 6: Describe complementary Microsoft Power Platform solutions
Learn about the value and capabilities of Microsoft Power Virtual Agents, Power Pages and AI Builder and how organizations can use them to create solutions for their business.
- Describe the capabilities of Power Virtual Agents and the business value it provides.
- Examine the process of building a simple chatbot.
- Describe the capabilities of Power Pages and the business value it provides.
- Examine the process for building a basic site.
- Describe the capabilities of AI Builder and the business value it provides.